Restless in Seattle
Welcome Cryptid, please log in Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Restless in Seattle
Welcome Cryptid, please log in Smile
Restless in Seattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
activewet
activewet

II think a ghost just flashed me his Butthole (NEW) Empty II think a ghost just flashed me his Butthole (NEW)

Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:14 pm
So there i was jogging through Kubota Garden this mornings (4am) and this....pale faceless creature waddles over to me, WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES ON MIND YOU, bends over and spreads its butcheeks and flashes me it's butthole. I shit you not there was a fucking EYE IN HIS RECTUM. I go blind for like half a second from pure trauma, Look back for lack of better judgement and the bastard was gone. Of course this shit happens to me when i finally work up the courage to lose some weight T.T. Anyway if someone will please go check this out? It;s Kubota Garden Main enterance is just off of Renton Ave and 55th Ave.
EllDiablo
EllDiablo

II think a ghost just flashed me his Butthole (NEW) Empty Re: II think a ghost just flashed me his Butthole (NEW)

Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:22 pm
hey some ppl pay good $$$ 4 that

JaBroniMan likes this post

MisterBastian

II think a ghost just flashed me his Butthole (NEW) Empty Re: II think a ghost just flashed me his Butthole (NEW)

Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:30 am
Is this just happening in the middle of night? I was hanging out there all day and I didn’t see nothin
Audrey+Pancakes
Audrey+Pancakes
https://ColtanStudio.com/

Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:08 pm
I didn't see what you described, but something I thought was odd happened to me while I was there. I got very close to a deer and was able to take a photo of it. It stood still while I pet it until I said I have to go.

II think a ghost just flashed me his Butthole (NEW) Deer10

caniBUS and EllDiablo like this post

EllDiablo
EllDiablo

Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:27 pm
that's a pretty dear do u think it was a ghost

Audrey+Pancakes likes this post

Audrey+Pancakes
Audrey+Pancakes
https://ColtanStudio.com/

Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:08 pm
I think it was just a normal deer Smile

EllDiablo likes this post

Ronin
Ronin

Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:00 pm
Sounds like a Shirime. Lol yeah..... have fun hunting this one...
SweetD
SweetD

Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:06 pm
@Audrey+Pancakes THAT DEER IS SO CUTE!!! ASDASDFASFDGA Need one in my life. 10/10 beats getting a butthole in your face

Audrey+Pancakes likes this post

Sponsored content