Restless in Seattle
Welcome Cryptid, please log in Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Restless in Seattle
Welcome Cryptid, please log in Smile
Restless in Seattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
caniBUS
caniBUS

The Tunnel Of Reflections at the Pier seems.... off? (NEW) Empty The Tunnel Of Reflections at the Pier seems.... off? (NEW)

Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:20 am
I was hanging out with some of my friends at the pier last night and we decided to hit up the pier considering the weather was nice. My friends went off to go to the restroom so i was alone for a bit and went into the house of mirrors Tunnel of Reflections thingy. Pretty standard for the most part. Tons of mirrors. Gotta find my way out ya know. But i start noticing something of with the reflections. My reflections were....delayed? Like i would turn and as i would i could catch the side of my head for just a moment before i met my reflections gaze. my hands didn't seem to move precisely the way i would move them. It was weird. I had thought maybe they were using cameras and displays instead of actual mirrors but that didnt seem right... or cost effective. I made it out eventually, probably more urgently than i initially intended cause of how uncomfortable i felt. they put the House up every weekend if you want to give it a look. Just... ugh its unsettling. You've been warned.

GraceUnderFire and Audrey+Pancakes like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum