Restless in Seattle
Welcome Cryptid, please log in Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Restless in Seattle
Welcome Cryptid, please log in Smile
Restless in Seattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MistressVynnal
MistressVynnal

Weird Noises coming from Theatre (CASE CLOSED)* Empty Weird Noises coming from Theatre (CASE CLOSED)*

Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:45 pm
Hey all!  I normally just lurk the forum because i find all this cryptid stuff super cool but i think there actually may be somethig in my neighborhood? I can never tell how genuine everybody is on here but most of you seem serious. I come home late from work everyday (usually around 2am "bartender" Razz) and recently i've started hearing like.... weird noises coming from the theatre thats down the street from my apartment? It could just be me ears playing tricks on me but i am pretty sure i heard laughing coming from there. I'm too scared to check it out myself though LOL its the old theatre near the corner of 85th Street and Greenwood Ave (Across the street from Gordito's <3 YUM)

Last edited by MistressVynnal on Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin and caniBUS like this post

caniBUS
caniBUS

Weird Noises coming from Theatre (CASE CLOSED)* Empty Re: Weird Noises coming from Theatre (CASE CLOSED)*

Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:47 pm
Sound like it could just be homeless people. Even they need some kinda shelter from this damn rain.
Admin
Admin
https://restlessinseattle.forumotion.com

Weird Noises coming from Theatre (CASE CLOSED)* Empty Re: Weird Noises coming from Theatre (CASE CLOSED)*

Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:53 pm
Please be sure to add "(NEW)" when posting any new hunts and "(CLOSED)" or "(DEBUNKED)" Depending on the outcome of this investigation. Thank you Smile

MistressVynnal likes this post

Abraabra

Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:41 pm
Oh there’s something eerie about it for sure. My girlfriend and I frequent the area and she’s been wanting to explore it but I’ve had a strong gut feeling telling me no.
Ronin
Ronin

Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:01 pm
I have business I have to take of in the area, I'll take a look if i get the chance.
SweetD
SweetD

Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:02 pm
"I have business I have to take of in the area, I'll take a look if i get the chance." Alone????? Lmao i don't think so. TEXT ME IF YOU DO
SweetD
SweetD

Thu May 05, 2022 6:45 pm
UPDATE: Me and Ronin are checking this place out tonight! I'll keep y'all updated <3
MistressVynnal
MistressVynnal

Fri May 06, 2022 2:06 pm
OKAY I am DAMN possitive i heard a WHALE roar? echo? howl? come from the theatre. SweetD and Ronin...are yall okay??
activewet
activewet

Sat May 07, 2022 12:58 pm
I man... this has me worried PLZ tag me when they respond T.T
Ronin
Ronin

Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:29 am
Checking in everything is good. Entity was obsessed with performances to say the least.
SweetD
SweetD

Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:31 am
YUP we are all good! Had alot of fun with this one, Probably a good thing you kept your distance from this place, entity was NOT friendly. lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum