Restless in Seattle
Welcome Cryptid, please log in Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Restless in Seattle
Welcome Cryptid, please log in Smile
Restless in Seattle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TaxManCometh

My Life is being narrated and the narrator said me adjusting my watch was gonna kill me... (NEW) Empty My Life is being narrated and the narrator said me adjusting my watch was gonna kill me... (NEW)

Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:48 pm
Hey there! My name is Gerald Whick, I am an IRS Agent here in Seattle. Have lived here my whole life and have had a very normal life here. That was until a few days ago when i started hearing a voice narrate my life? It sounds weird and kind of mental i know but i can assure you I am of very sound mind. What disturbs me is the way the narrator knows my inner most thoughts and describes them in ways i never would have. Even now she is talking about how "the smoothness of the plastic keys of the keyboard under my fingertips reminded him of his favorite toy he had as a child." Which it does. But yesterday i adjusted my watch apparently "too fast" and now its going to lead to my certain death... can someone please help? I'm worried. I'll happily help file for next years taxes. Thank you.

GraceUnderFire likes this post

GraceUnderFire

My Life is being narrated and the narrator said me adjusting my watch was gonna kill me... (NEW) Empty Re: My Life is being narrated and the narrator said me adjusting my watch was gonna kill me... (NEW)

Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:07 pm
What celebrity does the narrator sound most like? Is there music?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum